Question about EHCI HCD source

Hi All,

I am going through the linux ( 2.6.27 ) ehci driver code for understanding
the scheduling of various transfers especially split transactions.

Is there any good documentation on the software calculations for usecs,
c_usecs, gap_uf, tt_usecs. There are some comments for some of these
parameters but some calculations are very difficult to understand.

Also I observed in  ehci-sched.c:: iso_stream_init( )  function, the
stream->usecs for full/low speed devices is calculated based on High speed
device parameters instead of full/low speed using usb_calc_bus_time()
function.
Is there any special purpose for calculating like this ?

##### Line 294 ####
 stream->usecs = HS_USECS_ISO (maxp);
 think_time = dev->tt ? dev->tt->think_time : 0;
#####

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.