Need clarification regarding UASP gadget status in Linux kernel

Hi,

I am trying to test the UASP gadget based on f_tcm.c against Command Verifier in super-speed mode.
I would like to know whether anyone has had any luck in this regard.

However I see a lot of failures, due to lack of features in the function/f_tcm .c code. My understanding is that it doesn't support:
(1) Handling multiple commands in parallel. The current code waits for the first command to complete sending its response/status, before handling the next command. However in command verifier based tests, multiple commands are sent by the host, before the host sends PRIME on the status endpoint.
(2) Rejecting commands if illegal stream-id is presented, or other error scenarios.
(3) Handling of task management commands.

Regards,
Rahul