RE: Retracting All Current Patches to Sierra.c From Sierra Wireless for Now

I tell you what, if you can provide us with a baseline file from your tree
to start merging back our changes we send back a revised series of
patches to you.

Or, if you have already merged the changes into the file we'd be happy to
take a look at it and send back comments, etc.

> The blacklist patch I'll take a look at the history of, the copy in
> your
> email is mangled (probably been "outlooked") but if the original hit
> the
> mailing lists I'll fish it out from there.
>
> Alan
Yes, outlooked.

Hi Alan,

Please see my comments inserted above. We don't want to put anyone to extra
effort here which is why I suggested we wait until your, Alan Stearn's and
anyone else who happens to be making changes to the usbserial.c drivers is
all done. I suppose the danger is that 2.6.30 might get released before we
can fix the broken logic leaving sierra.c in a bit of a mess.

Sorry for all the bother on this.

Regards

Rory Filer