regression from commit "usb: host: xhci-plat: Prevent an abnormally restrictive PHY init skipping"

Hi Miquel,

I am encountering a regression caused by your commit eb6c2eb6c7fb
"usb: host: xhci-plat: Prevent an abnormally restrictive PHY init
skipping" [1]

In the Turris Mox device tree, we use both a comphy and a usb-phy, see
[2]. I am not sure how to solve this now. You write in your commit
message that "While there is not users of both PHY types at the same
time, drop this limitation from the xhci-plat.c driver."

Should I get this patch reverted or try to solve it another way?

Thank you.

Marek

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-usb/20190731121150.2253-1-miquel.raynal@xxxxxxxxxxx/