Re: Failed to connect to 4G modem

Hi Greg,

On 9/18/19, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Otherwise, just use 5.3 now and then 5.4 when it comes out in a few
> months.

My apology for an off topic question. I discussed with my colleague to
use 5.3, if we cannot wait for 5.4 LTS release, we will do a remote
5.4 upgrade from 5.3 on air for the product. One of my colleague
warning me that kernel 5.3 and 5.4 LTS will not be a minor upgrade, it
will be major upgrade which will have massive libraries changes. I
don't agree with it, but I could not find kernel document to state
either 5.3 and 5.4 LTS is a major or minor change. What is your
insight view? Appreciate if you could point me a reference to prove my
colleague is wrong.

Thank you very much, apologize again.

Kind regards,

- jupiter