Re: kernel NULL pointer dereference, ucsi bug

Yes, it works.
I've built 5.2-rc4 with this patch and it works fine now, the problem is gone.
It is great that I didn't have to downgrade BIOS as a last resort in
my attempts to workaround this issue.

Thank you!

Cc to Greg in order to let him know that it is resolved now.

--
----
Best regards,