Re: sb700 southbridge and several USB2 devices => bug?

> There may be other ports on the front or side of the motherboard.  Or
> maybe there are bare connectors, with no cables connecting them to a
> port.

Right. In fact it seems that there are 2 usb2 bus.
I change the connection between the front usb and the motherboard, and now my
wifi stick is on bus 2.
And now the dvb-t works perfectly at the same time than the wifi stick.
That's good.
In fact my problem seems closely related to this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/256492. I was thinking that
it was solved, but it doesn't seems.

But I still do not understant why the 2 usb2 devices cannot share the same bus
without interfering. Is there a way to test the usb connection, a kind of
utility that test the usb connection?

Julien