usbutils - various patches to the lsusb.py script

Hi,

I accidentally ended up hacking on the lsusb.py script and now have an
assorted collection of patches:

- Output (controllers, hubs, etc.) sorted numerically.
- Color enabled by default when on a tty.
- Added --long-options.
- Replaced hand-rolled binary search with ordinary dict lookups;
  lost the -w (--warn-if-unsorted) option in the process.
- Cosmetic changes to make it look more like Python and less like C.
- Some changes to the output formatting that I liked to have in my own
  local version.