configfs on dwc3: msc enum failed if three functions defined

Hi Felipe,

I am having an issue with dwc3 on TI AM57x device, and would like to ask
for your comments.

I use configfs to create a multi-function gadget on dwc3, mass_storage
is the last function, it seems if I create 3 functions, the mass_storage
enumeration will fail on the host. It works fine if only create 2
functions.

The dwc3 tracepoints log shows after all the ep0 transfers for
mass_storage, the very first epXin transfer is not complete - dwc3
programmed the urb, but never generates RX completion event. This also
matches the bus analyzer trace - dwc3 NAKs the very first IN token for
ever.

I use the attached script to create the gadget, The macro FUNCS in the
beginning of the script defines the functions to be created.

Any comments are appreciated.

-Bin.