Re: Bug: VHCI + USB 3.0

> On Apr 12, 2019, at 1:01 PM, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
> Any more test results?  I need to know that you're confident the patch
> works okay

The patch didn’t apply for me.  I figured a copy paste problem, so I made the changes by hand.

Your changes fix my problem.

If it’s not too much to ask, please send me a message if you find patches that fix similar issues with SG and vhci.  :)  I’m sure we’ll run into those problems if they exist.

> Alan Stern
>
> PS: I changed my mind and decided to keep the
> blk_queue_update_dma_alignment() call.  It probably doesn't hurt (the
> data buffers are most likely already aligned) and some host controllers
> may have alignment requirements.

Ok, I’ll add that call back.

Thanks!

Seth