Re: UAC2 gadget not recognized on Windows 10

With apologies for the fake "Re:"- I can't easily reply to the
original thread, since I wasn't subscribed at the time. I'm referring
to Robert Bielik's thread from February 2018.

I'm trying to develop an audio device using the USB Gadget system.
f_uac1 works with stereo, but breaks when I try to use 8 channels- the
captured stream is corrupt in a variety of interesting ways. f_uac2
works perfectly on a macOS host, and I would prefer to use the newer
standard in any case. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with Windows 10
at the moment, as detailed in the aforementioned thread.

It looks like a potential solution was found (add a feedback
endpoint), but a serious performance concern was noted. I was
wondering whether anyone is interested in revisiting this. There's a
fairly considerable DIY audio community, and I think the potential of
USB Gadget based audio devices is underappreciated- but native Windows
10 support would be necessary for any serious project.

Many thanks to anyone who can investigate