Re: REGRESSION: usb: dwc2: gadget: Add scatter-gather mode

Hi Minas,

W dniu 12.03.2019 o 08:54, Minas Harutyunyan pisze:
Hi,

SB CV MSC tests failed starting from Test Case 6 with BNA interrupt on
ep1in. It's first BULK IN transaction after GET MAXLUN.

Thank you for reporting.

I bisected and identified my own

commit 10209abe87f5ebfd482a00323f5236d6094d0865
Author: Andrzej Pietrasiewicz <andrzej.p@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Mon Jan 21 14:44:47 2019 +0100

    usb: dwc2: gadget: Add scatter-gather mode

as the one introducing the regression.

At this moment I don't know how to fix it. I will lokk into it next week.

@colleagues from Samsung: can you have a look at the 4412 datasheet and verify that in this patch all bits are properly set for scatter-gather mode?

Andrzej

PS. @Minas: Is there any reliable way to switch back and forth between running CV software and regular usage of USB? What an aggressive piece of software the USB 3 Gen X Command Verifier is! Its installer warns "not to run the application" in case you use devices connected to the chosen Host Controller because it will take over that HC. I thought this referred to the application being installed and that as long I didn't run the tests (i.e. the installed application) everything would be fine. How wrong I was! The warning should have clearly indicated that it refers to the installer itself! I was then unable to use keyboard/mouse connected to the docking station even if I uninstalled the CV software. I use Linux 99% of the time, but for the remaining 1% I want my Windows installation to be working, I don't know how to repair Windows. I somehow managed to recover but I am not going to install this on my laptop again. I managed to get some other laptop which is not used with a docking station, but still with this software it is best to have a dedicated machine only for that purpose. Maybe it is the Windows itself and the application is implemented the only possible way, I don't know.