Query on usb super speed function suspend support

Hi USB team,

I have a query regarding the function suspend support on usb gadget drivers.

USB super-speed supports function suspend/resume features.
It looks like latest kernel usb gadget drivers does not have changes to support function level suspend/resume/remote wakeup features in device mode. Could please point me if there are any changes which are in progress for this support.

Thanks,
chandana