Configuring host_addr and device_addr for u_ether

Hey,

I'm trying to use a composite gadget on a embedded linux platform using configfs. The kernel-doc was fine and I can now create my gadgets as needed. One big drawback is that the host_addr and dev_addr change on every start.

So I tried to change them, without success:
* Most web documentation applies only to g_ether (eg setting module/kernel parameters)
* ${CONFIGFS}/usb_gadget/g1/functions/rndis.0/host_addr reports EBUSY if I try to write it
* I checked the sources of my kernel (4.19) and the current ones to check if I can somehow add a MAC to the dtb of my system: It seems that there is no such binding.

Can sb point me the right way to show me what I need to do (or in what order I have to create the entries in the configfs) to manually set MAC addresses?

Best regards, Olli