Re: [regression] USB power management failure to suspend / high CPU usage

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 5:11 PM Ivan Mironov <mironov.ivan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It fixes the suspend problem from the kernel side, but there is another
> one: starting with the second suspend, XHCI controller wakes up the
> system just after few seconds after suspending. Laptop keeps looping
> through suspend/resume while lid is closed.

Hmm, I didn't see the same behavior on my MacBook, but maybe it is
because I disable lid power events in /etc/systemd/logind.conf.
Suspend/resume worked reliably for a week doing probably about a dozen
suspend/resume cycles with Mathias' patch.

-Eric