Re: USB mouse doesn't work after laptop entered in suspending mode

On 21-Feb-19 16:45, Alan Stern wrote:
Please don't top-post.
Sorry about that

Dear Alan,
I've already tried it before and this failure only occurs with mouses
and keyboards
Those are probably the only low- or full-speed devices you have.  The
fact that the problem occurs with more than one type of device tends to
indicate that it really is a hardware bug.

Alan Stern
I've just tested with a MIDI keyboard and didn't work as well. After resetting the controller I realized that the controller uses ohci-pci for this MIDI keyboard too, now I can confirm that none of the devices that use ohci-pci work after the laptop enters in suspend mode.
I'll accept this as a hardware bug as you said.
If further down the road you find any error that may cause this issue, please let me know so that I can update the kernel

Thank you all for your time and support

Regards,
Jorge Augusto