Eject event when using USB Mass Storage Gadget

Hi,

I've been trying to find a way of informing user space that the eject
button has been pressed on the host PC.  I put some debug in
do_scsi_command and I only see the TEST_UNIT_READY command with
nothing in it to distinguish it from other TEST_UNIT_READY commands.
After loading the gadget kernel module with removable=y I then see
commands with id 0x03 Request Sense but reading up on this I can't see
how this would help either.

Is there anywhere else in the mass storage gadget code that is called
when the media has been ejected event occurs.  Failing that is there
any other way I could poll something something from userspace say is
sysfs that could be used to detect that the host has finished with the
backing file/eject media has occurred.

Many Thanks in advance,
Martin.