Re: Using Beagle12 for debugging high-speed USB device

>> Because the host runs a proprietary OS...and we don't have access to its source.
>
> Can you use a different host?  Even if it runs Windows, you can capture
> the USB traffic with SnoopyPro.

Hmmm....good idea. I'll use a Linux host instead! :)

The USB-to-LAN controller in question here is the ASIX 88772. I'll connect
the device to my linux host and see what all descriptors the device sends to
the host.

Any other tips on how rev engg a device? Me a total noob here... :)

Thanks,
-mandeep