USB OTG driver submission question

Dear all:
We are developing the driver for Intel Moorestown Platform USB OTG controller.  Intel Moorestown USB OTG controller has USB EHCI or USB device operation using the same hardware. We modified kernel EHCI driver to support its host function, wrote one new driver (client controller driver) for its device function and one new driver (transceiver driver) to implement OTG SRP and HNP functions. User can switch its role between host and peripheral via sysfs interface. The default role is decided on plug type. But because we can't find a full OTG compliance product in the market, the HNP function testing is executed between the Moorestown USB OTG controllers themselves.

The drivers are still in development as well as Moorestown platform. We have cleaned the coding style using checkpatch.pl and finished testing though not all bugs are solved. Before we submit this driver, we would like to know whether there are any other criteria as required to meet. And do we need to submit the modification to EHCI driver, client controller driver and transceiver driver at the same time?

Thanks
Hao