xHCI patchset additions and substitutions.

I reworked the last three patches of the xHCI patchset, and added some
patches for bug fixes that Alan, David B, David V, Oliver, Randy, and
Viral found.

Greg, would you drop the "xhci: Use generic HCD throughput statistics."
patch and everything after it, and re-add the following patchset?  I
decided not to include the HCD statistics patches after Alan and David
Brownell showed how flawed they were. ;)

BTW this patchset is in my kernel.org tree:
	http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git;a=summary
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git

Sarah Sharp