“Mouse battery low” notification appears even when all notifications disabled

Hello,

Open bug in launchpad.net
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1798166

"I have a wireless mouse powered by non-rechargeable battery. The
mouse works absolutely fine even with low battery level. Problem is,
Ubuntu gives notifications about the battery level all the time.

I have had this issue for almost two months now, and mouse is working
perfectly. I had to click away the notification almost every time I
moved the mouse. I was then able to make the notifications appear less
frequently, but the notification still always appear after some
interval, and always after I log in.

Here are some specific things I have tried, they have not helped.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1071406/how-to-disable-mouse-battery-low-notification-in-ubuntu-18-04";

Best regards,
--
Cristian Aravena Romero (caravena)