Re: Problems with usbtest on ATNGW100 was [RFC] ARM i.MX21 Host Controller Driver

Alan Stern wrote:
> That's because the Port values in /proc/bus/usb/devices are off by one.
> (Don't ask me why -- that code was written before I came on the scene.)
> You should have written a 4 instead of a 3.

Ah I didn't know that. That fixes it thank you [ie I can now force full
speed]

However the test 14 still fails [as I expected] with the atngw100 using
both uhci (on PC) and my MX21 hcd.
At least I've proven its on the atmel side not the MX21.

Going to dig out some atmel docs...

> Another approach (which you may not be able to do, depending on what
> other USB devices you've got) is simply to rmmod ehci-hcd.  That will
> force _all_ connections to run at full or low speed.

Yes I knew about that but I wanted to keep the high speed connection to
my beagle.

Martin