Re: gadgetfs & endpoints

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 2:36 PM Ranran <ranshalit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In gadgetfs documentation I find no mention of endpoints:
> https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/usb/gadget_configfs.txt
>
> Is it possible to create endpoints using gadgetfs ?

The question need to be phrased differently:
Is it possible to create HID using gadgetfs.
I see that it is possible to create usb device with endpoints as described here:
http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/usb.c
But what about HID device ? How can we implement HID device using gadget ?

Best Regards,
ranran