Re: usb: gadget: f_mass_storage: detect eject

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:09 PM Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is another way: modprobe g_file_storage with appropriate
> parameters.

Yes, but I am using a composite device, with ACM and UMS, and also
g_multi (Ethernet+ACM+UMS) is not a option since my HW does not
support enough endpoints for this configuration.

> Somewhere under /sys/devices will be a directory for the system's USB
> device controller.  Beneath that will be the gadget directory for
> f_mass_storage, and below that will be directories for the individual
> Logical Units.  Each LUN will have a sysfs entry named "file", which
> contains the name of the file or device being used as the backing
> store.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 8:58 AM Felipe Balbi
<felipe.balbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> you can start from /sys/class/udc/

$ find /sys | grep usb | grep file
/sys/kernel/config/usb_gadget/g1/functions/mass_storage.usb0/lun.0/file

Looks like not...

I understand this is not supported for this specific ConfigFS. But is
there other ConfigFS files that support this? I am into just patching
this downstream...

Thanks,
Nuno