Re: cdc-acm linux kernel

A: No.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 05:57:57PM +0300, Алексей Болдырев wrote:
> > Ok, and what makes you believe this chip exposes serial ports? Why
> > did you think CDC-ACM would work in the first place?
>
> This chipset avaible from mobile phome Mikromax x806. The phone is not android.
> https://market.yandex.ru/product--telefon-micromax-x806/13874918

Ok, but I have no idea what those USB interfaces are used for. They are
clearly not CDC (e.g. exposing a modem).

If you have some documentation suggesting they are used for a
serial-type interface, you'd need to determine what protocol is used so
we could possibly add an entry to an existing driver.

Johan