USB CDC-ACM filter?

Hello guys,

I wanna make a major upgrade to my aircable kernel module.

We have some customers that need to send UART signals over the bluetooth link. I know our device is CDC-ACM compliant it only needs some bytes to be removed on the data received, and a little header (2 bytes if I'm not wrong) to the data sent.

I extended from usb-serial, but usb-serial doesn't give me control over the control interface, I rather need to implement the hole handler. But as my device is CDC-ACM isn't there any way to extend CDC-ACM like we do with usb-serial and just add my little filter on in/out bulk transfers?

Thanks,
Manuel