Re: Requesting for Guidance | Mohammad Ali

(keep linux-usb in Cc. Avoid top-posting)

mohammad ali <smaligece@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Thank Q soo much. But a small Request if you have any reference to go
> through, please  send to my mail Id

What kind of references? Get a raspeberry pi, get it to boot the
official release, then try to build your own kernel, then figure out
which usb controller it has, figure out wich driver it uses, start
testing things out, fix any problems you find.

Google is your friend in this process. We're happy to review patches,
but _do_ go through the Documentation folder and try to figure out how
to send patches and so forth. It's all very well documented.

--
balbi