Re: FW: Patch to update Nokia 6288 device entry in unusual_devs.h

Phillip Potter wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please accept this newer patch. I removed the FIX_CAPACITY flag, as
> suggested by Alan Stern, as this isn't required in newer kernels - only
> the version number of the firmware is. Many Thanks.

I had to fix up your patch - please be sure to follow
Documentation/SubmittingPatches in the future.

I forwarded a tweaked version upstream. Thanks!
--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@xxxxxxxx
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming