USB Gadget driver for USB screen?

Does anyone know of a USB Gadget kernel driver for a USB screen?

So I can have a linux USB gadget emulate as a USB screen to the host PC, and
aquire it's picture as a picture stream?
I looked in the gadget documentation and found a "video" device, but
apparently this emulates a web camera to the host PC and allows the gadget
to send a picture stream TO the host PC, when I want the opposite, get a
picture stream FROM the host PC.

The best way to handle this picture data would be to send it to a "virtual
screen" on the gadget device, where this "virtual screen" can be picked up
by for example a VNC server or picture processing script.

Best regards, Sebastian Nielsen