RE: ptp-gadget: now also working with MS Windows hosts

> As explained in README (actually, already outdated, has to be updated),
> you should create a /var/cache/ptp/thumb/ directory for storing
> thumbnails, and pass a path to a directory with jpeg or tiff images as a
> parameter. Then you can use gphoto2 or gtkam or whatever your favourite
> libgphoto2 tool is on the host to retrieve thumbnails, pictures, list
> images.

Thank you. I should have read the README first :)

I created the /var/cache/ptp/thumb, and then found a couple of jpegs.
It works great now. WindowsXP detects a "Linux USB Still Image gadget"
and pops up the "Scanner and Camera wizard" to transfer the pictures.

I also did a quick run on the OMAP3 board. Looks like iconv is missing
here too. :(

- Anand