Re: Regarding usb: gadget: ffs: Fix BUG when userland exits with submitted AIO transfers

Hello,

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 01:02:24 +0300, Sam Protsenko
<semen.protsenko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> The issue you mentioned in your RFC patch is also reproducing on TI
> X15 board (dwc3) with Android master, when doing "adb root" command.
> Your patch fixes it just fine, for which I really thankful.

Thanks a lot for digging the archives and finding my patch, and happy
it could help !

> Do you know is there anything preventing it to be merged? I have X15
> (dwc3) and BeagleBone Black (I guess it has MUSB UDC controller on
> it) which I can run some tests on, if it's a blocker for merge.

Looking back at the mails I sent, I realise I did not resend the patch
*without* an [RFC] subject prefix and without sign-off. My very bad.

On the testing side, any testing is very welcome: I could test it on a
DWC3 (intel edison) and DWC2 (raspberry pi zero), and have not heard of
other tests until your mail.

I reapplied my patch over Torvalds' master, cleaned the commit message
and added a sign-off. I CC'ed you on the patch submission in case you
want to add "tested-by".

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier