Re:

[+linux-usb]

Alan Stern wrote:
>> 1. horror story and success report
>>
>> I've one of these i-o data usb2-sc beasties and stumbled on
>> an old usb-storage posting:
>>
>> https://lists.one-eyed-alien.net/pipermail/usb-storage/2005-January/001332.html
>
> Phil, can the unusual_devs entries in that patch be extracted and
> applied?  (The code change has already gotten in.)

Yup. I can do that (if it hasn't already been done, I'm way behind on my usb
email). I've been traveling non-stop for quite a while now. I'm home for a
few weeks and I can get to it this weekend.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@xxxxxxxx
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming