Re: [RFT/PATCH 00/38] usb: dwc3: gadget: Rework & Refactoring

Hi laurent,

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 10:59:18PM +0300, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Felipe,

> > > Great!

> > > Both. Long story short - super-speed doesn't stream the yuv video,
> > > gadget side kernel prints "VS request completed with status -18."
> > > flooding messages.
> > >
> > > high-speed does stream the video, but stopping the host application
> > > (both yavta and luvcview) causes gadget side kernel prints error message
> > > (I didn't keep the log). Then restart the host application doesn't
> > > stream the video any more.
>
> What is your test platform ? I'm using a TI AM574x EVM and I can't get video
> to stream at all in high-speed. Super-speed seems out of question as the only
> port supporting device mode on that board is connect to a DWC3 instance that
> is limited to high-speed :-/ I'm testing v4.17-rc5 without this patch series
> applied, please let me know if I should apply it first.

It worked at the last time I tested it without this patch series, but
don't remember the kernel version I tested.

I will be offline for two weeks. I can test it again once I am back if
you are unable to get it working by then.

Regards,
-Bin.