Multiple devices using usbserial

Hi, I need to use two Nokia phones over USB. I previously used the usbserial module, which I added to /etc/modules to make it autoload and create the /dev/ttyUSBx device. I specified the vendor and product id in the /etc/modules file. This worked great when I had only one device, now that I have two different Nokia devices this doesn't work anymore as the two Nokia devices have different product id's - any idea how I can use both?

Best regards,
Morten