Re: ASMedia SATA Bridge not enumerating without quirk

Yes that was the point.
Curious that the device worked fine in 17.01.4 and not in snapshot,
but in 17.01.4 do you remember if it went in UAS or USB-STORAGE mode?
I cannot answer here, but I am wondering if it is possible that if the
kernel is compiled without UAS support, then a device showing UASP
capability won't get enumerated at all instead of being downgraded to
usb-storage.