Re: Webcams not recognized on a Dell Latitude 5285 laptop

If you look at udev events, the /dev/video* devices are added and then they are removed.
I don't know exactly why.
If you don't know why this happens, I will email linux-media.

Thanks,

Frédéric

!!! WARNING!!! New email address: frederic.parrenin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pp.ige-grenoble.fr/pageperso/parrenif/index.html