Re: [patch 2.6.29] usb: ehci-sched.c: EHCI SITD scheduling bugfix (resend)

On Wednesday 15 April 2009, Dan Streetman wrote:
> Yep, you are right on that point - so to adhere to spec, the TT
> scheduler really does need to rebalance the TT schedule to put all the
> interrupt transfers after isoc transfers.

I'd not call that "rebalancing".  Rebalancing is when the
arms of the schedule tree shift around.

In this case, all that's required is to make sure insertions
follow the "ISO first" rule.  Which they should already be
doing ... if they aren't, things will break.

- Dave