Re: usb: uas: device reset most the time while enumeration- usb3.0

Oliver/Greg,
sorry to say but for my custom board it's difficult to flash 4.14 or
4.15. I are not sure that it will boot or not on my platform.
But Still i will try to do that and in parallel will try to flash on
Beagle bone.And will try.

 I used Lecroy today following are some observation..

working case :
for every try of ready_capacity_16 (total 3), there are bulk
transfer(OUT and IN) and status for read_capacity_16 is  "GOOD"

non-working case:
for first try of ready_capacity_16 there is bulk OUT but no IN
transfer , status for read_capacity_16 is "MISSING"
...seems that's that is the case we are receiving the
blk_rq_timed_out_timer() and eventually uas_eh_device_reset_handler()
I could not find why the bulk transfer could not  complete and causing
timer to expire.

Also  adding some msleep(100) before calling sd_read_capacity(), many
times i could not see the issue.

I don't know how to share Lecroy logs here. I can share the logs.

--
Best Regards,
Tushar R Nimkar