[WebUSB - USB gadget] Prevent CDC-ACM from loading serial interface

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to connect to a serial interface created with usb gadget
driver via WebUSB.

I was successful in setting up the serial interface, but WebUSB
refuses to work because it can't claim the interface, since it's busy.

The culprit is the cdc-acm driver, which correctly see the interface
and claims it first.

How can I prevent the cdc-acm driver from claiming the interface,
without modifications to the client?

Can I change the interface descriptors somehow, so that cdc-acm
doesn't recognize the device anymore?

Or maybe I have to create a new device type in the usb gadget driver,
to cover this specific case?

Best Regards
Alberto E.