Re: GPS USB Device

They are not very helpful.... this is what they had to say..

"For your information, this device is not originally designed to work
under Linux. As you can see in our website, we currently don't have
any plans to support the device for Linux. The driver that you
obtained from the open source Linux community may work but can't
guarantee that there won't be any problems, since we don't have
announced that this device can officially support under Linux. In
order to use all the functions of the device, we suggest you to kindly
have the device installed in those OS that have been tested and meant
to work with. "