Re: power management problems in ehci-omap

Hi

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 12:03 AM, Andreas Kemnade <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I booted a 4.15 kernel without udev and loaded modules piece by piece to analyze
> pm problems. modprobe ehci-omap increases current by around 35mA and
> also rmmod ehci-omap does not let it go down at all.
>
> I expect that removing hardware does the same thing
>
> Also suspend current increases by around 15mA if that module is loaded.
> I tested with having everything disabled which is attached to that usb bus.

Do you have an LTE connected to the usb?

Michael

> System was
> GTA04A5 (with dm3730 processor and usb3322 phy)
>
> I know it has worked once, but I do not remember the version.
>
> The kernel config used can be found here:
> http://misc.andi.de1.cc/config-4.15.gz
>
> Regards
> Andreas
> BTW: I am at the FOSDEM, will probably spend a lot of time in the
> hw enablement devroom. So maybe ideas could be discussed directly.
> --

| Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi                     Amarula Solutions BV |
| COO  -  Founder                                      Cruquiuskade 47 |
| +31(0)851119172                                 Amsterdam 1018 AM NL |
|                  [`as] http://www.amarulasolutions.com               |