Re: 4.14.10-gentoo-r1 breaks Heimdall + cups functionality

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

A: No.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 08:46:30PM +0100, Roman Gruber wrote:
> Hi
>
> Abstract: Heimdall does not work with 4.14.10-gentoo-r1.
> Heimdall is an open source SAMSUNG odin protocol software to write custom software to SAMSUNG ANDROID Tablets over USB.

What does that have to do with your printer?

I merely asked for the kernel log messages for when you plug in your USB
printer.  You can get this by doing from a console:
	sudo dmesg -c
plug in the device
	dmesg > log_messages.txt
and then email the contents of log_messages.txt to us.

Don't get confused with tablet updates and the like, that's not the
issue here at all.

thanks,

greg k-h