Re: My wireless all-in-one (keyboard/mouse) requires a triple-tap to highlight a word

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the prompt and helpful reply.

> Can you build your own kernel versions?  If so, using 'git bisect' to
> find the problem patch would be great.

Before going to all that trouble, I decided to rule out your below
(libinput) suggestion.  I'm the type who likes to take the easy option
whenever possible. :-)

> And are you sure this isn't a libinput issue?  It sounds like that might
> be the problem here, given that this is just a generic hid device.

I wasn't at all sure; that's why I asked if I was reporting this bug
to the right place.  It turns out I wasn't: you're absolutely right
about this being a 'libinput' issue.

All I had to do was issue "downgrade libinput" and choose v1.8.3.
After relaunching X, the problem went away.

I will inform the 'libinput' crew about all of this shortly.  Thanks
again for pointing me in the right direction.

--
Regards,
Xavion