Scatter Gather Implementation in DWC3

Hi,

I want to use scatter gather logic in DWC3. As per code in DWC3 I
identified that DWC3 supports scatter-gather implementation.

Now, to check the working of scatter-gather I randomly prepared a
buffer containing some strings and pass its address to sg list.

I am doing the above operation in below  manner:
1. Created and array containing the strings which I want to send as
packets over ECM gadget.
2. sg_init_table(array_name,array_length)
    sg_set_set_buf(array_list,pieces_packets,length_of_packets)
3. Copied the address of array_list, length of packet, no of scatter
gather and transfer_complete routine to  into usb_request structure.
Then this usb_request_structure is passed to usb_ep_queue function.

Now expecting that whenever ping is done then these packets will also
be transferred to USB which I am checking at other end using wireshark
but I am not receiving these packets.

On adding Debugs I identified that these packets are not
scatter-gathered and sent in form of single buffers only.

Can anyone please explain the procedure of scatter gather and how to
check the scatter gather in DWC3.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Arjav Parikh