Re: [patch 00/12] musb mess

On Friday 20 February 2009, David Brownell wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 February 2009, greg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I'm dropping all musb patches in my tree, here they are.
> > David, can you respin what you want to keep, with your
> > acks and resend them to me?  If you want some in for .29,
> > please let me know.
>
> Yes, I'll do that.  Some of them are bugfixes that should go in.

And as a brief status report:  of that set of 12 patches, I think
all of them have been resolved *except* the high bandwidth ISO one,
for which Ajay just sent me an update.  (I'll try to have that one
to you by the end of the week.)

Right now you should have about 20 MUSB (and related) patches from
me in one of your inboxes.  Two of those were patches from that
dozen which took extra review; others include bugfixes for DMA and
other stuff; and there are a few which are just cleanup.

I'd like to see as many of those get into 2.6.30 as possible.
Sorry I didn't get them all too you earlier ... let me know if
you need help sorting them.

Right now I have only four MUSB (and related) patches from other
folk in my list:

 - that HB ISO patch ... expect this soon

 - peripheral STALL fixes ... Sergei's patch has issues,
   I may be seeing an alternative fix from someone else;

 - CPPI 4.2 code for DA830/OMAP-L137 ... which I'll hold off
   on until some public GIT tree can build those chips;

 - A twl4030 transceiver update ... adds a sysfs attribute,
   doesn't seem critical and there are a few open issues.

So if there are MUSB/related patches that anyone has sent
which don't seem to be in mainline, those 20 patches I've
sent over the last week, or those four listed above ... it's
time to re-send.