Re: Multiple g_zero gadgets

Thanks for explaining!
I've resorted to creating a dummy_hcd2.c and zero2.c from
corresponding existing sources, tweaked source and Makefiles a bit,
compiled and loaded four modules.
As a result I get two dummy buses and two zero gadgets, one on each
bus.. perfect!

Now to see if is usable..

-hinko

--
.. the more I see the less I believe.., AE AoR