Re: Example code of HID class USB gadget device?

Hi,

Thank you for providing the links.

The articles seemed informative, however, I would like to know if
there are any good tutorials/example codes that describe how to write
USB gadget device driver to emulate a HID class device using Linux USB
Gadgets API. The articles talk about USB driver development on the
host.

Thanks,
Aniruddha