Re: Huawei integrated modem causes instant resume from suspend on Acer P648-G3

Am Montag, den 02.10.2017, 10:23 +0800 schrieb Daniel Drake:
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Oliver Neukum <oneukum@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > 1) kernel version?
>
> Currently testing 4.14.0-rc2 but reproduced on multiple older versions
> too going back to 4.8. (Have not found a working kernel version)
>

> > 2) driver used?
>
> The problem is reproducible just with the base usb driver, without any
> USB modem drivers loaded. (It would ordinarily load option and
> cdc-ether)

Hi,

this sucks in a major way. I am dismayed at the quality of some hardware.
It looks like your patch, which is a brutal sledge hammer, is indeed
needed and the correct approach.

It suggest you resubmit it with an updated change log containing
the what you wrote in your last mail.

	Regards
		Oliver