Web camera USB bandwidth allocation

Hello,

we are working on a project, where we need multiple cameras connected to embedded computer. For computer we have chosen odroid XU4 and for cameras Logitech C920. We need at least 5 cameras running with 720p. The problem we have is allocated USB bandwidth (cameras are using isochronous transfer). Currently we can run 3 cameras on 720p. Image is transferred in h264 compressed format. Writing on disk is done directly trough memory map using V4L2 api and files on disk are really small and using usbmon/wireshark shows ~1104kB/s (there should be a lot of USB bandwidth left). I tried same setups on my laptop and I don't get any better results, so I suspect there is some space for improvement in software and it's not odroid's fault. I tried changing different parameters in uvcvideo driver and I think only wMaxPacketSize is affecting bandwidth allocation. And changing that is reflected in non working camera. Now I don't know enough about USB and linux kernel to work around this problem and I would be very happy if you could give me some help or directions.
If I should provide some additional information, I'll be happy to add it.

Best regard, Martin