Re: Please help me with kernel hung

On 25 July 2017 at 02:12, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is enough for now.  The problem is that a USB transfer is started
> but never stopped, which indicates a problem with the host controller.
>
> In this case you're using an xHCI host controller.  Unfortunately the
> xHCI maintainer is on vacation, so he won't be able to help for a
> while.
>
> In the meantime, you could try doing a git bisection to find which
> commit caused the problem to occur.
>
> Alan Stern

Sorry, I am afraid I can't bisect because i don't know how triggering
this issue again.
It means that I already several times rebooted after this and machine not hung.

But still occurs another problem that reproducible more successful
when I run KVM virtual machine and run inside kernel compilation then
host hung without any records in journalctl log. It's really annoying
because I don't know who is culprit here. Can here helps bisect?